Bet365 Deposit options in India
You need to top up your Bet365 wallet with rupees to play for real money. This is very easy to do and we have added enough bet365 deposit methods to make each user feel comfortable.
On this page we would like to familiarize you in detail with our payment systems and their specifications, as well as to share our guide on how to deposit money in bet365.
On Bet365 india, you can top up your account using most of the popular e-wallets, as well as bank transfers – over a dozen methods in all. There are no intrinsic commissions and the money arrives in your wallet instantly upon payment confirmation:
|Payment Method||Min Amount, INR||Max Amount, INR||Processing time||Commission|
How to Deposit Money to Bet365?
Funding your account, either via the website or the Bet365 application, is very easy and is unlikely to take you more than two minutes. The bet365 minimum deposit is just 350 INR.
Here’s a quick guide to help you do deposit:
- Go to your personal cabinet menu. Open Bet365, click the login button and log into your account using your username and password. Then go to your account menu;
- Click on the Deposit button. This button will take you directly to the relevant page;
- Select a method. Explore the list of available payment systems and select the one you want to use for the money transaction;
- Enter the amount. Decide on the deposit amount, enter it in the special window and confirm it;
- Confirm the transaction. Now you need to go to the payment system page and confirm your payment. If you are using UPI or PhonePe, confirm the transfer in the payment interface.
All done, you can now see your money in your Bet365 wallet.
UPI Deposit Instructions
UPI is the most popular funding method among our Indian users. For this reason, we have decided to make a separate instruction for this method of top-up:
- Login to your account and go to the deposits menu;
- Select UPI;
- Enter the amount;
- Navigate to the payment interface page and enter your UPI Address;
- Open the UPI app on your smartphone, enter your MPIN (if required) and confirm the transaction.
Now wait for your bet365 UPI deposit to be processed, it will take a couple of seconds, then the money will go to your wallet.
What is bet365 Deposit clearance time?
If you use debit cards, vouchers or e-wallets, the money will arrive on your balance instantly. If you make a bank transfer, the time will depend on your bank.
How can I change the payment method?
You can choose any payment method from those available to you in the deposits menu by clicking on it.
Why is my deposit Declined?
First of all, check that you have entered the correct details. Also make sure that you have sufficient funds in your e-wallet or bank account. Sometimes there are situations where the payment systems themselves block transactions to gambling sites, in which case you should contact them. If after that you are still unable to carry out the transaction, contact our support team.