On our official platform, we collect, store and process our customers’ information in accordance with Bet365’s data protection policy.
You agree to the main terms and conditions by accepting this, and acknowledge that we have every right to do so.
User Data Processing
In order to provide the best level of service, as well as to fulfill necessary purposes, and follow legal and statutory obligations, the information provided by the customer is processed by us.
It is also necessary for the following purposes:
- To analyze products more commonly and less frequently used by our customers;
- For a more successful relationship with the client;
- For service improvement and new product development:
- To test new products, services, and systems;
- For sending promotional messages and marketing communications;
- For managing our and the customer’s risks;
- To detect and prevent criminal activity;
- To detect money laundering;
- For managing accounts;
- To secure our financial activities;
- For prompt processing of transactions;
- To provide complete and up-to-date information to our partners.
Thus, information processing is necessary for more efficient and better management, as well as to provide a high-quality service.
We perform a comprehensive data verification before entering into a formal relationship with the users.
To fulfill the legal obligations and provide the services available on our online platform, we collect, store and process your personal information, namely:
- Personally identifiable information when you fill out a form on the official website or other details that you provide on the site or via Email;
- Correspondence is carried out through the website, email, phone calls, and so on;
- Transaction history;
- Participation in our surveys to analyze customer needs;
- Browser usage history, network event logs, location, traffic data, and so on;
- Proof of identity: passport photos, bills, credit cards, receipts, and so on.
All actions are taken only under laws and current company policy. We also collect data from publicly available sources, if these actions are appropriate and this does not harm your rights.
Storing Customer Data
While registration on our platform, we automatically collect your personally identifiable information for further storage and processing. We ensure that they are properly protected and used only for company purposes.
We may share your details within the Bet365 group, with business partners, parent and subsidiary companies, and so on.
We may also share data in the following cases:
- As required by law, executive authorities, regulatory and supervisory authorities;
- When there is a warrant from legislative authorities to do so;
- To protect the interests of the company;
- Upon your authorization or request;
- When necessary to exchange with payment systems to facilitate transaction procedures;
- To agencies involved in the prevention of fraud and money laundering;
- At the demand of software vendors to provide requested products.
In addition, in the event of any structural changes, i.e. a takeover by more powerful competitors or a merger with other companies, as well as cooperation with them, your identity details will be transferred to the relevant platforms. Bet365 online sports betting customers will be informed of any changes to the structure and rules.