Bet365 Responsible Gaming principles
Responsible gaming is an important aspect of playing comfortably and earning real money at Bet365.
Our company adheres to the necessary rules and believes that playing responsibly is also part of our mission.
On our platform, we have special tools and features to help make your game safer, namely:
- My Activity. Here you will be able to track your gaming activity on the platform and the amount of time you spend on the site;
- Deposit Restrictions. With this tool, you can set some restrictions that will not allow you to deposit for a certain amount of time or days;
- Reality Checks. With this feature, you can enable notifications to monitor your time spent on the site;
- Break. Allow yourself a break from betting and enable the rest feature;
- Self-Exclude. If a gaming addiction is detected, you can tear yourself away from the game yourself.
This way, the company carefully monitors your activity, so it’s always ready to offer help if you need it.
If you discover a gambling addiction or think you are susceptible to it, you can fill out a Self-Assessment questionnaire to identify the problems, if you have.
Responsible Gambling Tips
For you to be more responsible about betting at Bet365 and not become addicted to gambling, we have prepared some tips:
- It is necessary to treat gambling only as a hobby or entertainment;
- Do not make betting your main way of earning money;
- Spend only the amount that will not compromise your financial solvency;
- Watch the time spent on the site;
- Do not bet while under the influence of alcohol, drugs, or depression;
- Take regular breaks from betting and set a time limit on the game;
- Do not make hasty decisions and determine the most likely chances of winning;
- Be sure to ask for help if you need it;
- Don’t put the game ahead of family, friends, or your job.
Before you start the game, be sure to consider these tips to stay sane and follow the rules of responsible gambling.
Gambling addiction is the result of extreme gaming behavior, which can lead to serious problems in personal affairs, family or friendships, work, and other aspects of life. This is a serious problem that disturbs many people’s lives, which is why Bet365 specialists are always ready to provide the necessary assistance.
The main signs of addiction are:
- You spend a large quantity of time betting;
- You spend huge amounts of money, which cause significant damage to your finances;
- Betting is more important to you than your family or friends;
- You are only interested in gambling because other hobbies no longer appeal to you;
- You can’t stop thinking about gambling and are constantly talking about it;
- You hide your hobby from the people closest to you;
- You put your bets ahead of your work because in your opinion it is an easier way to make money;
- You always try to win back and don’t fail;
- You have debts, credits, or loans that have come as a result of betting;
- You always feel the need to be in the game to experience positive emotions.
Remember, the site has a self-exclusion feature that you can use as soon as you notice problems. A self-assessment test will help identify if there is an addiction.